Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Teach A Man To Fish website, whether you are exploring our stories from around the world, downloading information or looking to get involved yourself.
The term 'Teach A Man To Fish or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. Teach A Man To Fish is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 1112699 ) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England No 05533946 at Unit F5, 89-93 Fonthill Road, London, N4 3JH. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors and users of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Teach A Man To Fish. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are the property of their respective trade mark owners.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright notice: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Teach A Man To Fish. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Teach A Man To Fish to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Teach A Man To Fish). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
GGDPR compliance statement: Teach A Man To Fish respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Some of the key ways we comply with these regulations are:
- Consent: We explain what you are consenting to clearly and without ‘legalese’, and ask that you explicitly consent to contact from us.
Right to Unsuscribe:Users can request that we refrain from contact and delete all personal contact data at any time by emailing: email@example.com.
- Breach Notification: In the event of a breach we will notify affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.